Status
Not open for further replies.

topgun1983

Account Deleted
Real Name
bruno
scan0006.jpg
scan0005.jpg

Skys the limit on what's its worth I guess whatever some1 will pay for it, it's worth $10,000 but I don't expect to get that

Yeah no doubt. I don't think I've seen one before, hence me asking. How'd you obtain it, pulled, or bought/traded?

Ever thought of having it slabbed? It's a great card, hopefully you get a nice return on it.

I bought it and it cost alot !!! To scared to send it overseas as I haven't done it before and don't want to risk loosing it, it's worth alot of money ungraded aswell so I'm not to fussy, just need the extra cash ATM towards a house otherwise wouldn't sell it at all...!

Yeah no doubt. I don't think I've seen one before, hence me asking. How'd you obtain it, pulled, or bought/traded?

Ever thought of having it slabbed? It's a great card, hopefully you get a nice return on it.
Also the reason u haven't seen one before is because there's only 1 in the buyback sticker auto, there's a few camp signed ones but there worth nowhere near as much

yep only thing that lets it down is that it dosnt say 1/1 on the card but i found this on beckett online for my card sorry its not the best quality have alook at the top right corner in the stats
photo (7).JPG

Wow man sweet card. Too much for me but hope u get a fair price for it and what a card to have in a collection
im open to offers bro and im very flexible on the price and also happy to have cash plus trade for the right cards

yeah i hope so ive had offers of $6000 $7000 from the usa however id rather it stay in oz to be honest, incase i wanna buy it back 1 day lol i would accept much lower offers than that atm cause my wife and i are trying to buy our first house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom