Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Club Member

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • NOT a Member

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been a Gold Socail Member x 2 with Carlton since 2003 although the package changes every year it has pretty much been the same package includes Members Cap & Scarf gold Socail medallion and Front Row reserved Seats at Mcg & Etihad for all home Games and GF tickets (lol)
The Cost has gone up over the years I think when I first got them it was around $450 each now they are $560 thanx to Malthouse and daisy I think anyway would not give them up winning or losing great seats

I have been a Gold Socail Member x 2 with Carlton since 2003 although the package changes every year it has pretty much been the same package includes Members Cap & Scarf gold Socail medallion and Front Row reserved Seats at Mcg & Etihad for all home Games and GF tickets (lol)
The Cost has gone up over the years I think when I first got them it was around $450 each now they are $560 thanx to Malthouse and daisy I think anyway would not give them up winning or losing great seats
Top Stuff :thumbsup:

Have been a Port Adelaide member since 2010 (along with the missus).
Started off as Country members from 2010 to 2012 as we live in Port Lincoln (8+ hour drive or 45 minute flight from Adelaide). Country membership gave us access to 5 home games (home Showdown excluded).
In 2013 we upgraded to Silver membership (reserved seat 11 home game membership) due to the pending move to Adelaide Oval in 2014 - Silver memberships were the lowest membership where you would get a guaranteed seat offer for Adelaide Oval.
Upgraded to Gold membership (11 home game reserved seats) for the move to Adelaide Oval in 2014 as I wasn't impressed with the seat offers for our Silver membership (north-west pocket out in the open). Got prime seats with the upgrade to Gold membership (half way up the top level of the eastern stand almost directly on the wing).
Have stayed with the Gold membership again this season but am considering upgrading to Platinum for 2016.
Current cost for our Gold membership is $255.00 each (concession rate). I pay this over 10 months and it rolls over the following season.

Back
Top Bottom