Melbourne victory finals tickets wanted

dimmy449

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
sbgandy
Hi
i am looking to go to both melbourne victory legs in the finals + the grand final if anyone has any tickets i would love to buy them.
Thanks

Hi
yes they are in 2 weeks melbourne play in adelaide and the week after adelaide come 2 melbourne and the winner is straight into the granny
GO THE VICTORY :)

Are they having home and away legs in the finals this year?? They haven't in the past.

Yeah ever since the A-League began, the first finals are home and away, then the Grand final is 1 leg.

I got tickets to the Home leg, and a few of my mates are going to away leg. Its pretty funny that you could fill the entire Adelaide stadium with Melbourne fans if they would let us.

haha yeh unfortunately im not a member but love it me and dad were looking at going 2 adelaide but def r going 2 wen we play at telstra has ahyone seen that there is a nab cup game 24 hours before that game what a load of crap

haha good luck getting tickets wen they play in adelaide there **** ground only holds 14,000

Hindmarsh holds 17k, but yes it's far too small. Adelaide really needs a decent football stadium. The AUFC owner has a plan for one, but needs funding for it.

That was the most non-competitive match I've ever witnessed.

Adelaide would have struggled against my Sunday League team, they were an absolute disgrace.

My god I hope we play them in the GF and beat them for the 6th time this year

well the victory did have a victory in a sense,they get the granny at ethihad so that means pies vs tigers has changed has to be played on the thursday before!

go victory!

go victory i already got my medallion club seats above the away team haha so they will b getting a bit of ****!!!! GO VICTORY and carlos hernadez UR A LEGEND

Back
Top Bottom