Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
Australia's Premier Collectables Show presents:
Trading Cards & Collectables

When: Sunday 24th March 2013
Where: Williamstown Senior Citizens Centre
Cnr Ferguson St and Melbourne Road, Williamstown, Victoria
Time - 9am - 1pm (FREE ENTRY after 12.00pm)
Admission: Adults - $3 Children under 12 yrs - $1 (FREE under 6 yrs)

SPECIAL GUESTS (if any): visit www.cshow.com.au for updates

Public Transport - 400m walk from North Williamstown Train Station; Bus Service Route - 472

If you want to view the facebook invite click here

Buy, sell & trade with the sellers & fellow collectors

Sports cards available

• basketball-NBA,
  • baseball,
  • football (AFL, NRL, NFL),
  • Soccer,
  • Cricket,
  • Complete Sets
  • Single Cards
  • Sealed boxes
Non sport cards: TV, Movie, complete sets and inserts

Wide-range of card supplies and accesssories

For any information contact the events co-ordinator on 1300-727-971 or 0421-338-342 or email [email protected]

hey, keen on heading to a show soon. in your opinion which show would be better for NBA cards. This show or the one at sandown this weekend!

I am looking forward to Sandown on Sunday, are their plans to meet up with other OZCT peepss? If so how and where?

I'll be flying down sunday morning to do some buying, selling and trading mainly in NBA, NRL & supplies. Will bring some non sport and other sports down too.

Hopefully meet some people from here. I'll wear a bright orange shirt

Jajascollectables.com will have 4 tables at this show with McFarlane NBA, NBA, nfl, MLB, UFC, AFL, NRL, and other cards. This show is a great show for card collectors. No huge crowd chasing down other collectables like Sandown. Just a good bunch of card collections and dealers buying and trading. Don't miss it! Small hall, cosey environment.

Not long excited for my first card show and too see what afl and ufc cards people have

Anyone know if theres anywhere close by to eat or get a drink ill be there from 9am to 12 maybe longer and im still gonna have a lakers hat on probably backwards :D

Back
Top Bottom