Meeting NRL Players

Anyoen heard anything or seen anything?

Im on the Gold Coast, but, my suggestion is ring the clubs and find out when they have an open training session. Visit the clubs websites and fish around for information about upcoming events on their event calenders and their latest news blogs.

The Sharks had a training run on the Gold Coast after they landed on Saturday. I would not have known that if I didn't ring the club.

Cheers
Blade/Dee

Yeah i agree with Blade. Thats how i met the Panthers in Brisbane
Brplat

Thanks guys. I am on all the teams websites every week and ring them quite a bit. Called them earlier today but no news :(

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Also a very nice lady who works for the Cowboys is sorting out how I can meet them again when they come down to Sydney. I think she's going to tell me where they are going to train :D:D:D

Look on the Panthers site...I am pretty sure they post their training schedule and most are open....

The Eels will have alot of players signings this week mate now they are into the GF, also the same will happen with either the Storm or Broncos as well

If you want some NYC players then Tigers training is at Concord on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons

Back
Top Bottom