**** me i love this game!!!

yeah i taped the report on seven news,,,that was sooo awesome! i was like yeahhhh!!! lol...the crowd went off was so great..i wasnt crying i was like haha wicked! he kicked their arses...god 20 points in 4 minutes? haha good on him!

I cried but dammit I'm allowed to as a chick LOL

I still get goosebumps... I saw it on Nine News last night.... and it is these things that make me think maybe this world ain't so Sh*t house as it seems most days...

good on him... and good on his coach, team mates and the peeps in the crowd for giving the kid something to cherish...

What a way to make the kids day. That was awesome. Not happy, I missed the news last night, dammit. He got a chance to be a real part of the team and pushed the boundarys by hitting all those shots. Legend.

haha yeah i was actually thinking the same thing....they will make this into a movie for sure (like they did with coach carter or something like that)

thats awesome, he will have that wonderful memory of the for the rest of his life now, good on the coach for givin him a chance! :)

Back
Top Bottom