mcdyess - 6th many anyone?

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
Ok, mo williams is my pick, but.. anyone considering this guy??

Ppg:7.63
Rpg:5.08
Spg:0.55
Bpg:0.58
Mpg:20.8

Not bad... not the player he was, but still very effective and is apart of the pistons success..

yeh stats dont tell you the whole story, especially when you have 4 all stars in your team...
very likable guy he is well respected by his team mates

JayC said:
speedy for me..would have chosen boykins had it not been for injuries tho..

agreed, totally forgot about Earl! This little man has done it all, truly the BEST PLAYER under 5'10 in the league right now, he averaged about 13-14 per game, a career high, a sharp shooting PG who dishes good too, go Earl! At 5'5, he plays off the bench and at best averages 14 ppg and 5 apg, imagine if he was 6'2 or 6'3.

gemz23 said:
childress had a good season as well but becoz his in atlanta he wont win it.

do you think? check him out.. i followed the box scores of the hawks, he was rubbish manN! the bright spark has been Josh Smith.. 5 blocks a game usually, 7-8 boards, been gettin 15-18 points and hitting 2-3 triple's..

jimboiitmac said:
do you think? check him out.. i followed the box scores of the hawks, he was rubbish manN! the bright spark has been Josh Smith.. 5 blocks a game usually, 7-8 boards, been gettin 15-18 points and hitting 2-3 triple's..

Where you been getting those stats from??? I have him in one of my fantasy teams, and if he averaged those stats, I'd play him, and be winning the comp.

He has had a fair few bad games more than he has had good games.

Back
Top Bottom