MavsMan©'s Devin Harris Page - www.harris34.com

That's a shitload of Devin Auto's Mate! Imagine just signing those, let alone signing the whole lot of each print run! wouldn't that be a bitch! :lol:
Oh yeah, nice cards!

Heeey, sweet! Thanks for the kind words guys, it's something that ya take pride in, instead of having a photobucket site, ya know.

As I said before, major props to ya Graham, been a great help! And thanks in advance for the Banner. :D

He purchased webhosting and a domain name from PerfectHost and they set up the site for him - they were very patient with instructions on how to upload his images and add them to his sites. :D

( For those who don't know - PerfectHost is my business and I sponsor the site hosting and domain - hence the shameless plug :) )

But seriously, the program he is using is simple to install - best used by using FTP to upload files to the server then using the "Bulk Add" part of the program to add files .. once you get the hang of it, it is very simple. Just ask Mavs - he is now a pro with it all and would be happy to help anyone who needed help ;)

Mavs ..thats a very nice lookin site mate..well done.I love all the auto's and patches...all his cards seem to be so well set out...if you know what i mean:D

Scott, thats a tops collection you have there. Two thumbs up :smt023 :smt023

So I don't know the story, why the big interest in Harris?

Hmmm, where to start...

Ok, Always been a Barkley fan. He retired, and I was kinda lost. Didnt know who to follow, what players were what, etc. (this all happend during the time when I'd given up on collecting, due to life situations, and interests).

Got back into collecting, and started a liking to Dirk and the Mavs. They were in a bit of a slump, then along came Marquis, and Josh, then Terry and Dampier (stay with me here). Still kept following Dirk and got a jersey etc.

Soon discovered their new Rookie Devin Harris. Didnt know much about him, but after reading numerous posts by people who write columns in the Dallas Morning News (paper), and online posts, saying that Devin was to be the future of Dallas, etc, I started picking up a couple of his cards. Already had about 4-5 from Box Breaks, so thought it was cool.

Picked up my first auto (forgive me, cos I cant remember what it was), and was over the moon. Kept at it, and as you can see today, I've come along way in a short time. Yes, a lot of $ has been invested in this PC, I've no loss if Devin doesnt make it big, I'll still follow him. After all, Barkley played for 16 Years, and never got a Title.

That's about all really.

I'm happy with what I've done. Just like most of you other Player Collectors would be.

Thanks again to Graham for the website and helping me out with it.

And thanks again to those who've shown interest in my PC, appreciated muchly!!

I reakon its pretty cool to pick a player to collect that isnt a guaranteed legend...like Robinson is a pretty safe bet, but picking a young guy, who sat on the bench, and watch him develop etc must be pretty fun....like Harris is going to have himself a nice NBA career...he's a safe bet, but also has loads of potential to become a legit starter, and maybe shine in some bigger moments...just watch the nuggets game, he makes andre miller look like a fool giving up a layup!

Back
Top Bottom