Match Attax 2010 World Stars in Australia now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradogs

I love Soccer
Real Name
Gregory
Hi,

just saw this Cahill limited Edition matching other Cards from the international World Stars release. Untill I found several local limited editions, only available in a certain country, this could be the Aussie one.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_4xau2eIcGTw/TAPE5u70JGI/AAAAAAAAB2M/8tqFNqYw6LE/cahill_limited.jpg

Does anybody have these already?
whats the price of a pack, how many cards?
Would also love to see a checklist or to know how starplayers and motm are called and if any Autos exist.
I am collecting informations like these on my page
My soccer collection: Need and Have of Paradogs - Different Editions

yes they have stacks of different releases for different countries. We get ours in the yellow packs, they cost $2 AUD each and you get 5 players per pack. From what i've heard (from a few mates in England) there is some Peter Shilton signed cards for the MA England release, and i've also heard Walcott but i don't think they have been released out here..

Thanks!

yes, England had special promotion with the shop tesco, you could find Lampard and Shilton AU in their packs.
Walcott was randomly inserted in Match magazin...
In germany thes had 100 redemptions for a ballack Au,
so I though maybe there was an australian one.

Does anybody know about a CL?

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 10:54 PM ----------

in case the checklist is the same like other inernational releases, this is my list of needs. How are Starplayer, Motm and Club100 called in Australia?

Starplayer:
Messi

Matchwinner:
Robinho, Podolski,

Club 100
Ronaldo, Messi (if possible 2 of each)

Limited:
Cahill (if possible even 2)

Second priority, not that important like my players above

Starplayer
Henry, Torres
Matchwinner
Fabregas, Henry, Ribery, Bendtner, van Persie, Rooney

Where can be Match Attax World Stars Starter Pack with Cahill limited edition be found?
Which kind of shops do sell them?

And does somebody have some of the Inserts? I would like to see pictures of starplayers, Man of the match and club 100 (maybe they have a different name in Australia? ).

Any information would be much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom