Mass Box Break event la iph an her kids ( leaf and tin timeless )

la iph

OzCardTrader
Real Name
OUAMARI
Today we participate at this event because an extraordinary member of this community has done something awesome for us :

he has send these in gift for me and my kids so thats we could participated with you.

Before opening i would say at you Clay ( Strop ) you're a true friend and a great member of our community and i thanks you a lot for what you have done for me and my kids also a big thanks to you're awesome wife.

HUGE THANKS

I'm very touched ( sorry i cry a little ) and now the children shout : "stop crying it's time to break Mama and have FUN :D"

Yes they always share the hobby with me. My Son start a PC of Evan Fournier here there is the pic of the cards he's already got : Son PC

Thanks Garth all my children were around the table the litlle children looks and the big children opening.

They were so happy :)

Sounds like a good family fun day - who had more fun the kids or you? ;-) Pretty sure I have something you'd like for that Will Barton!

I will answer : ME not because i open a pack but becaus ei have see my kids really appreciated and excited to open and the joy on their faces was the best for me.

Concerning the LEAF auto of Will Barton the card is your Skip please pm me your adress ( in case you have changed your adress ) and i will post the card for you tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom