Mark Riddell signature

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Ok so im looking around for some signed 2008 champion cards...and i find this mark riddell one...has anyone ever seen a auto of his that looks like this?
Mark Riddell 2008 signed Eels NRL collector card - OZtion Item 8705862
Thanks guys, let me know. I need one of his but im unsure if this one is the real deal
Brplat

(heres another i found>> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MARK-RIDDELL...ItemQQimsxZ20091005?IMSfp=TL091005173001r2321 it might be possible that this one is a quick signature and the one above is his full one...but once again i dunno)

Ok so im looking around for some signed 2008 champion cards...and i find this mark riddell one...has anyone ever seen a auto of his that looks like this?
Mark Riddell 2008 signed Eels NRL collector card - OZtion Item 8705862
Thanks guys, let me know. I need one of his but im unsure if this one is the real deal
Brplat

(heres another i found>> MARK RIDDELL SIGNED PARRAMATTA EELS CARD 2007 - eBay Eels, Memorabilia, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 11-Oct-09 22:18:32 AEDST) it might be possible that this one is a quick signature and the one above is his full one...but once again i dunno)

the 1st card is a fake in my opinion :mad:
the 2nd sig is more of the riddell kind as it looks like every other sig that i have of his and i know it is his sig because i was there when he signed them all

the 1st card is a fake in my opinion :mad:
the 2nd sig is more of the riddell kind as it looks like every other sig that i have of his and i know it is his sig because i was there when he signed them all

thanks mate. I thought it could be fake...:mad: just to make $3 people will try anything! Looks like my hunt for a mark riddell signed 2008 card continues :(
brplat

only thing signed by him that looks remotely like that first signed card is this framed print on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MARK-RIDDELL...emQQptZAU_NRL_Memorabilia?hash=item4836e53351

I have met Ridell 3 times. His sig always changes (dont know why!)

His sig usually looks like the one is the second link. Have NEVER seen one like in the first link. FAKE!

Im looking for a signed Ridell Cenetnary myself

I can get one from him if you like, my dad is good mates with his dad. Hes actually living in Trent Barretts old place in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom