Manchester United Upper Deck Sets

stefanc

Soccer Fanatic
Real Name
Stefan C.
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd attach some pictures of my Manchester United Uper Deck Sets. I've mainly just scanned in my autos. Enjoy! If anyone wants say hi or ask any questions or share info on these cards feel free to drop me a line.

Manchester United 2001
SCAN0003small.jpg

Manchester United 2002
SCAN0006small.jpg

Manchester United 2002 Legends
SCAN0007small.jpg

Manchester United 2003 Mini Playmakers
SCAN0005small.jpg

Manchester United 2004 SP Authentic
SCAN0004small.jpg

SCAN0003small.jpg

SCAN0004small.jpg

SCAN0005small.jpg

SCAN0006small.jpg

SCAN0007small.jpg

Jesus Christ mate. That is AMAZING!!! How much do you reckon you have spent? Just looking at them all now and adding it upvery loosely, I'd say you wouldn't have got those for anything less than $3000. If you did, well done!

Thanks for the kind words all. Alistair and GoMoto, that would almost certainly be an under estimate. I know what I paid for each card so I could check for certain, but given that I scanned 31 cards that would average out to about $100 AUD per card and I know some were a bit more than that.

I have a lot more than I scanned I just scanned what I thought you would all like to see. To answer your question alistair I spent a lot more than I should have!!!

Let me know if you want me to post any other jersey cards or autos or anything.

Cheers

Those cards are absolutely breathtaking! Let me know if you ever think about selling/trading the Ronaldo

Back
Top Bottom