• Poll closed .

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
hello all!!

looks like Jeremy and myself have agreed to a fairly 'low-key' battle. nothing like "hendra v scotty' last week with 1/1's and logomans all over the place, just some basic jerseys they we both have received over the last few weeks.

this will take place sometime tonite between 7:30-8:00 QLD time if both of us have returned home from dinner on time.

Please wait till both contestants have posted their cards before voting.

hope to see you all here later tonite?!?

well i'm home and about to post up my 3 cards. Jeremy said he was goin out to dinner, so he will just post up his when he gets home.

to keep the thread nice and clean, lets wait till Jeremy posts his up before posting any replies??

Good luck Jeremy :D and feel free to post more than 3 if you like (that's all i had in terms of just jerseys)

first up........

melo_finest_jersey_xfractor_red.jpg

we have a 04'05 Topps Finest X-Fractor Red #54/59 :D
(trying to get as many as these as i can, the different variations i mean. i also have the white refractor #/179)

melo_reflections14-25.jpg

next up is a 05'06 Reflections Triple Jersey Swatch #14/25 :D (1 off his jersey number :( )

and last but not least.......

melo_reflections20-20.jpg
melo_reflections20-20_closeup.jpg

.....is a 05'06 Reflections Triple Jersey Swatch #20/20 :D :D

so that's about it for me!! i have a few other melos i'd like to post in a battle if anyone is keen?? just let me know if you are?? a few patches and autos ;)

anyway....on with the show and good luck Jeremy :D :D

oh man, i thought you said low key!!!

i forfeit, seriously they are some kick ass jerseys.

oh well, i guess i gotta give the people a show. here are my 3 jerseys, ill be happy with couple of votes, anything better than a 50-0 scoreline! :)

right, first up, a jersey from one of my fave jsy sets of recent years, last years ultimate collection. one of the greatest guards in the history of the game.....

Isiah Thomas ultimate jsy #171/175

isiahjsy175.jpg

secondly, one of my fave overall sets from recent years, 01/02 UD legends, just classy looking cards. one of my future projects will be to collect the fiorentino set from that year, they look awesome. anyway, one of the greatest centres in history.....

David Robinson Legendary Jersey

robinsonjsy.jpg

Lastly, one of my fave ebay wins of recent times, got it for an absolute steal, but that doesnt matter as much as how friggin cool this jersey set looks. 10 times better than 03/04 and 05/06's set. one of the greatest all round players of all time, an absolute superstar.....

Larry Bird Legendary Fabrics

birdjsy.jpg

well, thats my cards...please be kind [-o<

:D :D nice cards jeremy!! great assortment of sets/designs and like you said 3 absolute legends of the game!!

great mailday mate!! and dont worry....i'm pretty sure you'll get plenty of votes with those 3 :D :D

and i definitely agree with you about the 04'05 ultimate jersey and patch sets!! great cards!!

3-0!! You gettin murdered, c'mon JZA!! The two low #ed triple patches of Melo won it for NVD, JZA if any of your cards were auto's (Isaiah, D-Rob or Larry) you woulda got the vote!

nvd001 said:
so that's about it for me!! i have a few other melos i'd like to post in a battle if anyone is keen?? just let me know if you are?? a few patches and autos ;)

I know what your packing, lol.
Ive got 5 nice autos ive picked up this week but id get an ass kicking if i challenged you.

nice cards both pretty even in my opinion but those Hofer's game-used win. simply becoz there very hard to come by compare to melo. i wish i can join the battle but it all depends on the trade am doing in the u.s. if it works out i may play the battle.

Back
Top Bottom