For Trade Magic round cards

I have a few sets of Titans and Sharks which I would like to trade for other teams plus a few sealed packets.
Display first card.
Titans Jai Arrow and Tyrone Peachey
Sharks Matt Prior and Matt Moylan
Tigers ?
Panthers?
Manly?
Broncos?
Bulldogs?
Knights?
Warriors?
Dragons?
Storm?
Eels?
Roosters?
Raiders?
Rabbitohs?
Cowboys?
Makeup of the set of 128 cards. 2 different players for each team.

Hi bob I might should be able to help you out? I will let you no thru the week as to what’s available

I have a few sets of Titans and Sharks which I would like to trade for other teams plus a few sealed packets.
Display first card.
Titans Jai Arrow and Tyrone Peachey
Sharks Matt Prior and Matt Moylan
Tigers ?
Panthers?
Manly?
Broncos?
Bulldogs?
Knights?
Warriors?
Dragons?
Storm?
Eels?
Roosters?
Raiders?
Rabbitohs?
Cowboys?
Makeup of the set of 128 cards. 2 different players for each team.
bob, I am trying to get a set together as well, I made contact with a guy going to brocos /manly last night if he managed to get a few extras and Paul manages to get some extras, we may be able to help out quite a few people on here.

Day 3 Saturday’s cards
018D4CC4-A762-4F41-ADEC-14AA656D8DA2.jpeg

9C54EF83-7EDA-4AC8-92DD-7BF7F2F5FCAF.jpeg

I was in the gates at 12.50pm today (gates opened at 12.30pm) and there were decent lines around the collection points already. I didn't realise that each packet of 4 contains one player from each team, not 4 players from the same side. As such, I was only able to get 2 packets with Matt Scott cards on top so I only have two full team sets of each club that played today (Canberra, Roosters, Souths & Cows). They are spoken for at this point but I do have some spare packets as follows;

JWH
Hess
Whitehead
Johnston

2 x sealed packets and 1 opened

O'Neill
Burgess
Radley
Rapana

Cook
Soliola
Macdonald
Cronk

Croker
Manu
Inglis
Martin

Hodgson
Cordner
Walker
McGuire

1 x sealed packet and 1 x opened

I was in the gates at 12.50pm today (gates opened at 12.30pm) and there were decent lines around the collection points already. I didn't realise that each packet of 4 contains one player from each team, not 4 players from the same side. As such, I was only able to get 2 packets with Matt Scott cards on top so I only have two full team sets of each club that played today (Canberra, Roosters, Souths & Cows). They are spoken for at this point but I do have some spare packets as follows;

JWH
Hess
Whitehead
Johnston

O'Neill
Burgess
Radley
Rapana

Cook
Soliola