Magic Round 2022

Hope so, haven't heard anything about them though. They didn't do any last year which was annoying

My tickets say supporter flags for those in the designated team fan bays. No idea what they look like as of yet.

For anyone interested, here is the flag handed out at magic round 2022. Shame there was no individual team flags like last year 😕

20220515_083023.jpg

Laziness from the Nrl
& TLA

They could do so much more. This is arguably the most ‘festive’ round of the season.

For the life of me I don’t understand why TLA wouldn’t scrap the Best n Less or Rivalry editions and have serious conversations with the NRL about a Magic Round release.

& TLA

They could do so much more. This is arguably the most ‘festive’ round of the season.

For the life of me I don’t understand why TLA wouldn’t scrap the Best n Less or Rivalry editions and have serious conversations with the NRL about a Magic Round release.
After going down to Melbourne last week and seeing how they do things , the AFL is miles ahead unfortunately.
I’m going up for it next year , hopefully they all put their thinking caps on .

Even collaboration with clubs for milestone years.

Canberra are 40 this year and the official club page has been publishing ‘digital’ trading cards each week.

I have emailed the club and TLA, no response!! Why not make this an official product with a club folder
F8283FDE-8310-4EEC-91C7-DA0138EAEFE4.jpeg
Don’t go there. I tried to get Souths do something like this but it was all too hard and they didn’t think there was a market for it.

Even collaboration with clubs for milestone years.

Canberra are 40 this year and the official club page has been publishing ‘digital’ trading cards each week.

I have emailed the club and TLA, no response!! Why not make this an official product with a club folder
F8283FDE-8310-4EEC-91C7-DA0138EAEFE4.jpeg
Brendan I’ve never had much luck with getting responses from emails to the club…..and I’ve followed them since 1982! They’ve had an exhibition to celebrate 40 years and sent out an email calling for rare items. I responded with an offer of donating things such as a 1982 grandstand season members ticket, tokens for entry into Seiffert Oval, premiership ports 89, 90 and 94………..things you would expect they would want…….but never heard back from them. Luckily I contacted the museum direct and they were very grateful for the donation to the exhibit. I’ve ordered the 40th year members beanie from them……fingers crossed I receive it!

I remember @Wookiedragon and I had heaps of ideas for the Coles minifig collections even if they did sets online to buy or mail in for. Retro team sets and expansion pack ideas.

Never got more than a cursory automatic generated ‘thank you’ email.

Even told them they were over producing. I can’t begin to think how many 10c figs I got in 2016 when they did 3 sets and minted millions of each.

Back
Top Bottom