Lowballer's Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a lot of low ballers on here.. Never seen so many views on a topic in such short time!!
There is a difference between being a straight out lowballer and being invited by Adam to lowball:whistle:

I think it is funny! I was talking with someone last night about it.

Lowballing isn't necessarily a bad thing! I know I do it at times, because I may not be in the market for a particular card, but for a bargain price, I would add one to the PC! So it isn't really lowballing!

There isn't always a buyer for every card you have for sale, so unless you go looking for a true buyer, you will have to sell cheaper to someone who isn't in the market for that card!

And, as you can see, I will say no if it is too cheap, but as you can also, see, I am willing to unload SOME cards super cheap!

I think it is funny! I was talking with someone last night about it.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but it actually is quite funny sometimes. I listed a bunch of cards including one for $350. I was immediately bombarded by many people offering $250. After a few hours I had sold it for the $350 I was asking, then got told off by someone offering less that I'd sold it to someone who was only going to flip it... Um...

I'm not interested in any of the cards you're selling, lowball ya later.

MArshon Brooks red, for... 2.30 del? LOL postage plus bubble mailer plus 10 cents... is that lowball or what???

edited to add: Although Aussielaker says he's a scrub now and I am cazy for offering ten cents.... so I will pay you 2.20 for postage to take it off ya hands ROFL

Edited again: I need the Steph Curry Blue... so.... $3 dlv for the pair? Have I got this lowballing thing down pat??

I will wait for the scraps then I will make my lowball offer :)

Call us lowballers/ cheapskates, but it is really up to the seller if he wants to unload it cheap as in 10 cents a card (or even for a loss). It is not like we are holding a gun on the seller's head. The seller has the final say - though I would imagine the frustration with the lowball offers

Sorry to hijack your thread, but it actually is quite funny sometimes. I listed a bunch of cards including one for $350. I was immediately bombarded by many people offering $250. After a few hours I had sold it for the $350 I was asking, then got told off by someone offering less that I'd sold it to someone who was only going to flip it... Um...

I'm not interested in any of the cards you're selling, lowball ya later.

Yeah, life is a bit different when you are talking about $100 under asking price! But the reality is that people always want a bargain, me included, so I just say no and move on!
Then, if they feel the need to reply again and tell me I sold to a flipper, I would just say something witty like "Well then, looks like you still have a chance to buy the card then" :p

MArshon Brooks red, for... 2.30 del? LOL postage plus bubble mailer plus 10 cents... is that lowball or what???

edited to add: Although Aussielaker says he's a scrub now and I am cazy for offering ten cents.... so I will pay you 2.20 for postage to take it off ya hands ROFL

Edited again: I need the Steph Curry Blue... so.... $3 dlv for the pair? Have I got this lowballing thing down pat??

You suck at this AJ!!

Just because you made me read ALL ^^^.... it will be $3.13 or NO DEAL!

I will wait for the scraps then I will make my lowball offer :)

Call us lowballers/ cheapskates, but it is really up to the seller if he wants to unload it cheap as in 10 cents a card (or even for a loss). It is not like we are holding a gun on the seller's head. The seller has the final say - though I would imagine the frustration with the lowball offers

Yeah, I agree! It is easy to say no. But I also understand the frustrations when it happens with every sale thread!

Now make an offer tightwad! :p

Yeah, life is a bit different when you are talking about $100 under asking price! But the reality is that people always want a bargain, me included, so I just say no and move on!
Then, if they feel the need to reply again and tell me I sold to a flipper, I would just say something witty like "Well then, looks like you still have a chance to buy the card then" :p

You suck at this AJ!!

Just because you made me read ALL ^^^.... it will be $3.13 or NO DEAL!

LOL I guess I can manage that :p

derozen au and turner gu card $11 dlvd lmk
$15 and I will do it

10 dld for waiters and beal?
Not enough for thise 2 ON CARD AUTOS of HOT ROOKIES!! ;)

$4 DLVD for XRCCC Redemption & Tristan Thompson Certified auto? :whistle:

I think yours are dragging on the floor with that one Whitey!
hey this is a nice thread..

how about $16 dlvd for the hayward + derozan? :)
$20??

$15dlvd for the Beal, Jimmer & Sully.

Way off Matty! haha
90c DLVD for Sacre auto & MarShon Brooks Red /499? ;)

x 10??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom