Looking to display a set (32 cards)

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Looking for a way to display a 32 card set. Preferably in some framed or mounted type format. They would all have to be in their own magnetic cases for protection. I remember a while ago a member made some type of display frame that could house these.

Any thoughts or ideas, suggestions or products - please reply or PM me.

Cheers,

Jim

Found these age's ago, from an advert in a Beckett mag,

carddisplay2.jpg

carddisplay1.jpg

pennzonidisplay.com

I have that display case if I can remember right he only made that one and one bigger for himself I still have it somewhere with a box full of cards, holders and stuff it’s all in storage I don’t collect anymore someone was going to buy it all from me a few years ago but it didn’t work out I was going to put it all on eBay but I’ll list it on here first give me a couple of days to find it and gets some pics taken.

I have that display case if I can remember right he only made that one and one bigger for himself I still have it somewhere with a box full of cards, holders and stuff it’s all in storage I don’t collect anymore someone was going to buy it all from me a few years ago but it didn’t work out I was going to put it all on eBay but I’ll list it on here first give me a couple of days to find it and gets some pics taken.

Did you end up digging it up mate? I'm interested if it will fit cards which are already in magnetic one touches.

I'm not on the boards heaps these days though so if you dig it up and some pics email me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom