Looking for Vincent Brown (Chargers) Cards

Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
Just checking to see if anyone has some I don't

I have over 50 game used/autos at the moment (with another dozen on the way), I'll get around to setting up a bucket soon but I always put it off cos theres always more on the way

Mainly looking for jersey/auto's.... I only have a few base rookies (half dozen or so) I haven't chased the base as it's not worth the price plus postage from states...

I'd be keen to hear what you have though mate

non jersey/auto cards I have are,

War room /50
Rookie aspirations die cut /20
Topps platinum RC x3 (base, /299, /499)
Topps prime RC /930
Topps legends RC
Topps Chrome RC (no numbered & black /299)

I may scan my collection later now I know there's another Charger fan here....

Are you a fan of the Turner/AJ rehire?

Jonathon, have got heaps of base if you want some, Prime, Prestige, Elite, Gridiron Legends etc etc. The PC is only just gathering steam, seem to be hitting more Todmans than Browns, have just posted a few bits in the mailday plus there are a few older ones in there if you want to have a look. Will list out what spares, if any i have got and let you know. The draft is going to be interesting I think Turner deserves another year or two if they can get the offensive line sorted to give Rivers some time and protection.

That would be great if you had a bunch, we'd work something out for sure. The only Todman that I have that isn't a dual auto with VB is a basic certified potential patch (1 clr)...

I agree with the Norv rehire for 2 reasons - Last year was not his fault an two, look at the bidding war on Jeff Fisher... what were the alternatives to Norv? No glaring upgrades..... Also agree with protection for Rivers... Look what we did once Gaither was picked up...

Gotta keep VJ though (but for under 10mil a year and don't franchise him, 13.7mil is too much

Jonathan, totally agree about Jackson, gotta keep your weapons!!

I have got

2011 Prestige base (6 Cards) plus Brown, Todman & Liuget Rookies, Gates & Rivers Stars Of The NFL, Ajirotuto Rookie Review & Sproles Prestigious Pros
2011 Elite Base (3 Cards - Gates, Rivers, Tolbert)
2011 Topps Platinum 2 x base (Gates & Jackson)
2011 Gridiron Legends Brown & Todman Rookies (I have a heap more coming)
2011 Certified 4 x base Rivers, Gates, Matthews, Floyd plus Vincent Brown Certified Potential /999 (plus more coming)
2011 Topps Prime Base Rivers, Jackson, Matthews & Gates plus a foil parrallel of Gates.

If you are interested let me know, I will have some 2011 Contenders and other stuff coming fairly soon hopefully.

Old thread I know, but I haven't been on here much... I think I still have these if anyone needs them - other Chargers in my bucket as well...

Regards,

Trevor

2011Chargers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom