Looking for Tom Trbojevic Signatures

eagledarren7

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren Nosti
Hi guys,

Might be a long shot but I’m looking for the following Turbo signature cards.
2016 SAS
2020 Elite - League Sensations, Black and Team

I’m a huge Manly collector and would love these to go with my current collection.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Might be a long shot but I’m looking for the following Turbo signature cards.
2016 SAS
2020 Elite - League Sensations, Black and Team

I’m a huge Manly collector and would love these to go with my current collection.

Thanks
Hey Mate

Gold Coast Trading cards have a 2020 Elite Black for sale but depends on what you are looking to pay. Cheers, Warren (Go Manly)

Cheers mate, yeh I’ve seen that. I was hoping to score one around the $200 mark for a black. And $300-400 mark for a team.

the boys are in the perfect position now. A crack at Melbourne week 1 with less pressure as you get a second chance. Knock them off and get a week off and most likely only okay Souths or the eels to get in the GF. Lose though and we will end up on the side of the Panthers and Roosters which wouldn’t be good. I’d say winner of Melbourne v Manly this week makes the GF

Cheers mate, yeh I’ve seen that. I was hoping to score one around the $200 mark for a black. And $300-400 mark for a team.

the boys are in the perfect position now. A crack at Melbourne week 1 with less pressure as you get a second chance. Knock them off and get a week off and most likely only okay Souths or the eels to get in the GF. Lose though and we will end up on the side of the Panthers and Roosters which wouldn’t be good. I’d say winner of Melbourne v Manly this week makes the GF
Should have beaten Melbourne a couple of weeks ago. Our own mistakes beaten us. Penrith are going to be tough. Anybody but Melbourne.

Back
Top Bottom