djrod78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rodney
eBay User
gocrocs
COMC User
djrod78
Hey Rod. Glad to see u on ozcard! The card bug has got you! Lol.

i reckon most of those would be on comc.com.

its awesome for that type of stuff. You just buy all the cards you need and then can post them all home together in one go.

good luck!

Hey Rod. Glad to see u on ozcard! The card bug has got you! Lol.

i reckon most of those would be on comc.com.

its awesome for that type of stuff. You just buy all the cards you need and then can post them all home together in one go.

good luck!
Thanks mate! Trying to get as many as i can so covering as many places possible. I'll give ComC a go Appreciate it :)

Mate, you’ll love comc. Especially for base cards, completing sets and cheap stuff you normally cant justify paying postage on top of the card for.

I would check Sportlots before COMC. Looks like there is about 120 of them there. Base price for cards will be cheaper though not sure how shipping will stack up $wise. They will ship a lot quicker than COMC - no backlogs that I have experienced.

Had a quick check of my collection and I do have the 1995-96 Hoops you need but probably not worth the shipping $ from NZ unfortunately.

Do you need this card.

16133775345351179538207.jpg

I would check Sportlots before COMC. Looks like there is about 120 of them there. Base price for cards will be cheaper though not sure how shipping will stack up $wise. They will ship a lot quicker than COMC - no backlogs that I have experienced.

Had a quick check of my collection and I do have the 1995-96 Hoops you need but probably not worth the shipping $ from NZ unfortunately.
Sportslots has been great!

Sportslots has been great!
It is great for base cards and the more common inserts. They are generally a fraction of the price of COMC too. Does not have a lot of the high end cards usually though.

I thought I saw a West Autographic there the other day. Did you manage to get that one?

It is great for base cards and the more common inserts. They are generally a fraction of the price of COMC too. Does not have a lot of the high end cards usually though.

I thought I saw a West Autographic there the other day. Did you manage to get that one?
nah i havent got that one yet - i do searches all the time now to try to catch them

yeah i've found it - i have requested a photo so fingers crossed
Getting pics can be pretty hit and miss. I have had some guys come through with them and others just ignore me. Some of the sellers have literally hundreds of thousands of cards on there so don't seem interested in anything other than picking orders.

You can also try making an offer on it. I have had some limited success offering a bit lower on some cards. I imagine it is not the type of card the seller is expecting to be in huge demand so may be willing to negotiate a bit.

Back
Top Bottom