tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Just got home and whilst out bought 21 packs of 09 Classic from a Newsagents.......so lets see whats in them................lol

pack 10 - base and roosters JDC + Joseph Tomane TP #186 - would u believe this is the last TP I needed to complete my set and I bought it yesterday....................one of them is going to be up for grabs.....lol

pack 11 - base and roosters JDC + Cam Smith TOTY
pack 12 - base and roosters JDC + bulldogs CPOTY

come on storm predictor...................lol

pack 19 - base and wests JDC
pack 20 - base and broncos JDC
and
pack 21 - base and broncos JDC + billy slater TOTY

so, in the 21 packs I got

3 x CPOTY
2 x TOTY
1 x TP
1 x Predictor

Not to shabby....................

wrong.............raiders.................lol

um ok my philosiphy is wrong nice break champ my theroy was insets are inserted rendomly (in order) eg 6 jdc sets per box 2 toty's always the same two in the one box eg pairing of inglis & orford and so on and t/ps & predictors
eg titans predictor with mitch brown paired and tomane pared with rabits predictor!! but its all wrong

explain me getting a bulldogs predictor and a jamaal top prospect out of 10 packs from the same box ?????

solid effort i might add on the cards Dave

Ashame about the Tomane.. Still a good pull

explain me getting a bulldogs predictor and a jamaal top prospect out of 10 packs from the same box ?????

sorry champ cant do that either only explanation i have got is that u are not the only one buying packs of classic from that newsagent 4 day turnaround between the time u brought the first 5 packs ?

out here in the middle of nowwhere a box of classic's wont last 2 days at the local newsagent so no hope in sydney champ

i would think its a different box

hahah dude i am not in sydney

I am near Lismore and i dare say i am one of a handful of people buying them hahahahaha

It is the only newsagents around the Northern Rivers that i have found with classic... everywhere else stocks the Champs 09.

New box would explain it but...