Live Breaks Tonight 10 Jan 2010 - Timeless Treasures 10/11 and MORE

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
Hey all,

Click the Live Breaks menu option above or head to Home | Cherry Collectables at around 7pm to watch our LIVE BREAKS.

Tonights busts will include, amongst others, the latest Panini release 10/11 Timeless Treasures NBA.

It was last seasons best value product and we hit the odd logoman or three!

Check it out and remember if you want a box busted - it's simple.

1) Sign up to Cherry
2) Ask us to bust a box for you on the live chat
3) Pay via Paypal!

Easy! ;)
[/LIST]

nice I should be on. Have you got any of the 10/11 donruss in yet?

i don't get this whole concept that I watched today. You bust peoples boxes. Throw out the box and send them like 2-3 cards from their box? They don't even get the cool tin box that was on the timeless treasures.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the new peeps that tuned in - AND BUSTED. We pride ourselves in having truly 'unsearched' boxes and the proof is in the pudding with great patches and another KOBE case hit (well done Festy!)

i don't get this whole concept that I watched today. You bust peoples boxes. Throw out the box and send them like 2-3 cards from their box? They don't even get the cool tin box that was on the timeless treasures.

Cobretti we happily send the whole box, sealed, busted or with other stuff... It depends on what you want :) For the most part people just like the HITS because we 'try' to post them for no charge ;)

Thanks again everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom