LIVE BREAK NOW - 98-99 Hoops Hobby Series 1

haha what a way to finish, another Michael Stewart Shouts!

Well, that was kinda disappointing, yet still fun. Wish they hadn't stuck together but what can you do...

Lots of decent cards you can pull from that product, I just didn't get any...

what are the odds of the big stuff? arent they like 1:500 odd?

Doesn't say - it only has the odds for the Shouts 1:1 and PUTJ 1:4 and Autographics 1:144. The others are Rejectors (#/2500), Freshman Flashback (#/1000), Prime Twine (#/500), Bams (#/250) and Slam Bams (#/100).
I looked at the Autographics checklist and there are some pretty good players from it - Hill, Iverson, Malone, Mourning, Rodman and Adonal Foyle..!

Sweet old school break lol I order some boxes off that baseball exchange website while im waiting for 2010-11 panini to drop didnt want to get any of that **** from last years panini releases anyways is it worth askin about the schrempf card you got man?

Sweet old school break lol I order some boxes off that baseball exchange website while im waiting for 2010-11 panini to drop didnt want to get any of that **** from last years panini releases anyways is it worth askin about the schrempf card you got man?

Nah man, think I binned it. Even if I kept one it's not worth posting unless it's included with anything else you might buy off me

haha nice... i busted like 6 boxes of this to find an auto.... and score mr Eric Williams thankyou very much! have the set of pump up the jams great design, slam bams would have to be one of the hardest inserts to find... i always keep an eye out but yeah!!!

Back
Top Bottom