Rey
Koroibete sig jersey 15/50
Manly mojo 23 of 40
Wow wow wow
Thank you waz

20160804_071625.jpg

20160804_071559.jpg

20160804_071625.jpg

Well done mate, didn't you hit the jersey signature last year also?

I have two boxes in this share, hope one isn't a dud.

Release looks awesome but I must say having two massive hits in one box, and this seems to be a consistent theme is a massive balls up. I know overall odds are based on a production run and not the individual box but they got it right with Elite 14. When you are paying this kind of money each box should have a hit.

Release looks awesome but I must say having two massive hits in one box, and this seems to be a consistent theme is a massive balls up. I know overall odds are based on a production run and not the individual box but they got it right with Elite 14. When you are paying this kind of money each box should have a hit.
Yes mate i did hit Hargreaves sig last year. And i thoroughly agree. This may end up like 2013 where the 1 box has the big hit and the rest are well. Not worth the Purchase price.

Last edited:

Can confirm there are some Dud boxes. One box I opened - all I got from it was 1 x captain card 3 x run & Gun 4 x engine Rooms and 8 gold

Picked up 2 boxes from newsagent.

Well after bustng 3 boxes from here, collecting 2 x mojos & some jersey sigs I've got my comeuppance.

Box 1 DUD
Captain card
6 Golds 2 short of the average
3 run and guns
4 engine room.

Box 2 bust
8 golds
3 run and gun
3 engine
Captain
Koroibete Jersey 17/150

Last edited:
Final box of Elite for me,
Here goes
1- Cowboys r&g
2- base
3- gold
4- titans r&g
5-base
6- gold
7- Mullen sig 130/130
8- gold
9- engine room
10- lyon captain
11- tigers engine
12- Panthers r&g
13- base
14- gold
15- gold
16- base
17- base
18- titans R&G parallel 97/100
19-base
20- sharks engine room
21- gold
22- gold
23- manly engine room
24- base

All available.

Good luck to everyone continuing with this series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom