Live box break tonight (May 23/7.30PM) - A "gem" of a box?

I almost bought that box but you cant even ask seller a question, he block all non usa bidders.Im guessing a few boxes floating around without PMG now.

Brutal break. But theirs always the next one. Goodluck.

Yao Ming Ruby 19/50

That's all I missed. Sorry to disappoint you all. Won't be buying that again, as I don't like hits that aren't numbered and are as boring as they were. Thanks to anyone who watched and wished me well.

You just got a random crappy box. There's no way to search these boxes so as long as the factory seal and box seal was intact you weren't scammed. I've seen a box with 2 PMG's in it (a red and a green), a box with 2 reds, and I've busted like 4 boxes and one of them had none in it, the other 3 only had 1. It's purely demand that is pushing up the price now, with some of the huge PMG's Red and Green yet to surface, people are trying their luck. Only 275 cases total produced I think it was and boxes originally started out like $50usd. Pure speculation and fun.

Unlucky!

I think 375 cases, so when you work out the number of PMGs x 50 of each and the number of boxes, it works out at 2PMG in 3 boxes. I just assumed once you got the PMGs from a case break you could sell off the loose boxes knowing they were duds.

But you're right its supply and demand. This WAS a cheap product so can be brutal, but would have been reasonable for $50.

Back
Top Bottom