Live Box Break of 04/05 Hoops 2nite @ 2200 Melbourne Time

Gotta wait for the kids to go to bed!

I want to open it now the box is looking at me asking to be opened lol

I think that Kidd auto you pulled was major mojo dude.. firstly coz Hoops is a low-end box... so you almost always get good cards, but with low value. Even autos. But that Kidd.. /25 auto.. I haven't seen another one yet. ;)

I think Im the only one in the universe who has it!

ahhhhh.. I can retire now.

Oh yeah, goodluck! Bust it now! why wait!

I couldn't wait....bust it now.......Good old Steve used to buy a box from Jerry and couldn't even make it home (lol) he used to bust them in the seat of his car...in the car park (lol)......ahh the good old days - I still remember coming home with 7 boxes each when that card shop closed down in Perth !!!

LOL i used to be like that but im more refined now in my old age *cough* well now that ive passed the 1/4 century mark anyway ;)

Richo said:
I couldn't wait....bust it now.......Good old Steve used to buy a box from Jerry and couldn't even make it home (lol) he used to bust them in the seat of his car...in the car park (lol)......ahh the good old days - I still remember coming home with 7 boxes each when that card shope closed down in Perth !!!

i know man, the first time i bought boxes i caught the bus home and i was sooooo tempted to bust them on the bus ride home but i was too scared i would pull some mojo and then get rolled.

My best pull from the Hoops is Marbury Auto... #d/75....

the box is calling me to open it!! but the wife wants to help so we have to wait for the kids to go to bed! :(

Back
Top Bottom