Little Help with 05-06 SPX

dave00

OzCardTrader
Real Name
-
eBay User
-
I stoped collecting around 1996, and I have been wanting to get back into it lately, today I was walking by cardzone I haven’t been there for a while not since they were located in Sunshine. I decided to buy a box of cards, didn’t really know what to get a lot of brands that I recognised weren’t available eg skybox, fleer.

I wanted to get a box of current cards, so it was out of Topps pristine which were out of my price range and SPx.

In the break I got the following cards

baron davis winning materials
james singleton rookie 0605
raymond felton spxcitement 1663
scottie pippen spxcitement veterans 689/999
rookie jersy martynas andriuskevicius 159/1499 :( draft pick 50 or so

So can anyone tell me if these cards are any good and maybe a beckett value, the odds on the SPx packs arnt very clear.

Thanks in advance
Dave

dave00 said:
In the break I got the following cards

baron davis winning materials
james singleton rookie 0605
raymond felton spxcitement 1663
scottie pippen spxcitement veterans 689/999
rookie jersy martynas andriuskevicius 159/1499 :( draft pick 50 or so

So can anyone tell me if these cards are any good and maybe a beckett value, the odds on the SPx packs arnt very clear.

Thanks in advance
Dave

Beckett prices wouldnt be a great deal (for those ones) The Felton and Singleton would be the better ones, but wouldnt fetch a premium (maybe $5 if that). Davis might work as a good trade bait here (I think someone collects him???)

Did you get any autos from the box? Should have been at least 1.. Or is the rookie Jersey an auto?

Hopefully this box break doesnt stop you from getting back in to the game... lol

Back
Top Bottom