LF: Gold Standard Team Logos

nathanblack

OzCardTrader
Real Name
nathan
Hi guys. Looking for the Team logos. Any help appreciated. I thought I saw a live bust the other day where a low numbered logo was bust #/25 possible Parker or Tmac. But cant find it for the life of me. If you busted it pls PM me. Anyone else post here what you have and what you want for them. Cheers.

I've got a few on the way. Thanks karlsta. Once I get them, I will list what I still need. Still need plenty. So any help appreciated. This is only team logo im interested in. Not keen on the logoman at this stage.

Hey Nathan
I just saw the D Rose was busted on BO recently. It is numbered /5 and is a redemption. Not sure if the guy was looking to sell or whether he has redeemed it yet???? But figured that you might need to try at least seeing it is really SP!!

Also, I have a Tony Parker one /25 ;)
I have it put aside for someone else who I am trading with but he was really only after a TP auto and not necessarily this one. I have just asked him if he minds picking another one I have so I can let you grab this one.
He maybe really wants this one, but I will lyk

Thanks mate for the info. I'm trying to deal with "karlsta" for a TonyP, but if it falls thru then im very keen. Thanks for the offer. I'll need to investigate the Rose lead. I'm very keen but not a member over there. You wouldn't be able to make an initial enquiry on my behalf?

I've got these:

Tony Parker
Jeff Green
Danilo Gallinari
Alvan Adams
Raymond Felton
de mar derozan
andre iguodala
lamarcus aldridge
bernard king
carlos boozer
channing frye
elvin hayes
eric gordon
kendrick perkins
russel westbrook
stephen curry
walter berry
zach randolph
andrew bogut

Anyone got some others? I dont have any low# but will pay fair price for them.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom