LF All Cards of Shaq, Yao Ming, Jeremy Lin, Zhou Qi, Yuta Watanabe and more...

Brian Lee

Brian
Real Name
Brian
Looking for cards of the following players:
  • Shaquille O'Neal
  • Yao Ming
  • Jeremy Lin
  • Zhou Qi
  • Yuta Watanabe
  • Yuta Tabuse
  • Wang Zhizhi
  • Yi Jianlian
  • Sun Yue
  • Mengke Bateer
  • Ha Seung Jin

Please list or show me pictures of what you have got.

3 in the middle are signed, I sent to Shaq a few years back to his Mine O Mine address, autos are legit, but no coa, but got the envelope he sent my cards back in 😁😁😁

Zhou Qi Essentials Auto 10/49
$20 dlvd

$20 cash is too much for a player who has been waived and will most likely never play in the NBA again.

The card has a book value of $20 so I would happily trade a card with the same book value for it. Let me know if you are keen and I can show you cards around that range.

3 in the middle are signed, I sent to Shaq a few years back to his Mine O Mine address, autos are legit, but no coa, but got the envelope he sent my cards back in 😁😁😁

Thanks for the nice photos but I am not interested in IP autos. While they have great personal value, they are extremely hard to authenticate no matter what evidence is produced. I hope they continue to bring you joy and hold great value in your collection.

$20 cash is too much for a player who has been waived and will most likely never play in the NBA again.

The card has a book value of $20 so I would happily trade a card with the same book value for it. Let me know if you are keen and I can show you cards around that range.
Dunno about too much for a player who the Chinese love whether he is in the NBA or not! its the Gold variant so it books more than $20 just so you know recheck your beckett!! Not worth trading champ, thanks anyway

Dunno about too much for a player who the Chinese love whether he is in the NBA or not! its the Gold variant so it books more than $20 just so you know recheck your beckett!! Not worth trading champ, thanks anyway

The Gold version is numbered to 35, your card is the regular version and even if it is the Gold version, the book value is only $25, not as much as you may think the difference would be. For your reference, this is the last sale of the Gold version:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-18-ES...749639?hash=item1ef0124b47:g:grwAAOSwKM1cBc9K

Back
Top Bottom