Lebron 20-21 Flawless Triple Logoman 1/1 - what will it end at?

MattWasGF4L

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
I guess Drake couldn't work out a buy price prior to auction.

What will it go for do you think?

2020-21 Panini Flawless Triple Logoman #3LG-LBJ LeBron James Patch Card (#1/1) – PSA Authentic

L3L.JPG

2020-21 Panini Flawless Triple Logoman #3LG-LBJ LeBron James Patch Card (#1/1) – PSA Authentic

https://goldin.co/item/2021-22-panini-flawless-triple-logoman-3lg-lbj-lebron-james-game-usedc3kir

It's a shame it got damaged after it was taken out of the Panini sealed case. Check out the right side window of the Cavs logo man!

Wasn't like that in the scans when it was in the sealed Panini case!

Anyway..... 2.3 million is my guess and for that sort of money I could buy just about any card I currently want and still have 2.3 million left over!

It's a shame it got damaged after it was taken out of the Panini sealed case. Check out the right side window of the Cavs logo man!

Wasn't like that in the scans when it was in the sealed Panini case!

Anyway..... 2.3 million is my guess and for that sort of money I could buy just about any card I currently want and still have 2.3 million left over!

i don’t understand how that could possibly happen, that’s insane!

and I dont think it will make a difference. Long term value I think will be affected by if he plays for any other teams though.

Stuff it. I don’t know what I’m talking about so I’ll say $7m.

Interesting that on that YouTube vid the bloke said somebody offered $10m for a Kobe card but was knocked back…

$1.6m on asome decent activity with 11 days to go..... All it takes for two of these guys with huge egos and too much cash to get into a 'pi55ing contest' and the price could go sky high for no other reason than just pure ego or pride...

$5m easy.........

Back
Top Bottom