Lawrence Oudendyke: The A-league's Donald Sterling?

axeman23

OzCardTrader
So I just read in today's paper that on top of cheaping out on getting John Aloisi, now the tight-wad's chased away Craig Moore? What the HELL is he waiting for to spend his "marquee-player" dollars??? Tim Cahill to come home??? If Aloisi and Craig Moore aren't worth marquee dollars, the league and the Roar must be in a lot better shape than I thought, huh? Or maybe he's waiting for them to get a bit more old and decrepid, like Damian Mori was when we finally got around to signing him... News just in, Lawrence: That WOULD"VE been a good signing, about 3 YEARS ago! I've never liked owners like this who either don't think there's anyone worth spending their money on, or are too worried about getting a return on their investment. If that's your caper, go trade shares, you git!!! At least Joe Bloggs doesn't give a stuff if you cheap out on your portfolio! I've waited for years to have a good team in a legit Aussie comp to cheer for, now we got the comp, but a bloody Scrooge of an owner! Frustrating!!!

Back
Top Bottom