Latest Movie/DVD you've seen, and what would you rate it...

How would you compare it to some of the others on market?

I like me a good zombie flick, but lately been struggling to find one.

It's up there with Dawn of the Dead and Planet Terror as far as newer releases go. I think you'll like man, give it a watch. If all else fails, smc recommended a few the other day, he seems to know his Horror flicks pretty well. :)

ive got 2 horrors on reserve at the local shop for this weekend

Zombie Strippers :lol:
&
House of the Dead directors cut the funny version, id rather a funny version than the crap original version :lol:

and i know this will be crap but getting it anyway, Snakes on a Train , i hope Samuel is in it swearing some more.

just checked out imdb
[ame="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0843873/"]Snakes on a Train (2006) (V)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTcxOTg2ODY1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzczNjc4Mg@@._V1._SY30_SX23_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTcxOTg2ODY1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzczNjc4Mg@@@@AMEPARAM@@SY30@@AMEPARAM@@SX23[/ame]

damn, it mustnt be zombie strippers, thats released in a few days :( ....i asked them to reserve something strippers only caught a quick glance of name :confused: oh well nm

I thought you were having a laugh, but I looked it up and SOAT actually exists! :woot:

What won't they make? :lol:

I thought you were having a laugh, but I looked it up and SOAT actually exists! :woot:

What won't they make? :lol:

will be a bottom shelf classic for sure

have either of you seen plan 9 from outer space, that is such a bad zombie movies its good

i like snakes on a plane, part of the reason i reserved snakes on a train, doubt it will be anywhere near as good...2.7 on imdb :lol:

Haven't seen plan 9 but have heard of it. Have to admit, my curiosity is getting the better of me, might have to check out Snakes on a Train... :p

i think many a time its been rated the worst movie ever. Was in top spot on bottom 100 movies last time i looked on imdb.

its hard not to look at a trainwreck/car crash :lol:

Oops! I meant Snakes on a Plane! I'll decide on the sequel after the first one, not expecting much...

WALL-E

Definitely the best animated movie I've ever seen. Not bust-your-gut hillarious but very amusing. Super for the kids or adults.

9/10

Checked out Max Payne tonight, OMG... DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

If you're a fan of the game, don't watch this flic, remember the game as it is, and be happy with that.

Wahlburg (spelling) played an OK role, he only had to play "that voice" once.... that was right at the start.

Action was great, things blown up, even better! But the story line sucked arse, and the end result, not worth recommending this flic. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom