Last Game Worn?

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Not too much Birdman product going around these days, no patches, tags, logomans, doesn't help that he's out with a season ending injury. Fingers crossed maybe a miracle will happen and he'll make a return just before the playoffs, play a few games and win his second title with Lebron James :p

Anyway I'm pretty stoked to have what could be Andersens last available game worn jersey unless he comes back next season. He wore this during the Cavs season opening game against Derrick Rose and the Knicks. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

IMG_6198.JPG

IMG_4728.JPG

IMG_4726.JPG

IMG_4727.JPG

IMG_6221.JPG

It may not be a Miami Heat jersey but I'm just happy to own what may be Birdmans last game worn jersey :)

Thanks for looking

Thanks guys I'm stoked I was able to win this. Some guy in Canada, he used to be a member on here but I noticed he was banned for some reason, anyhow he bid up to US$2500 for Birdmans Memphis Grizz game worn jersey last year yikes! Thankfully he didn't try to outbid me on this beauty *whew*

Epic addition mate! Love the subtle little features like 'All for One' and '2016 NBA champions' - you've gone all out once again!
Agree I love the extra details especially the 2016 NBA Champions patch which was used on opening night when they all received their championship rings, except Birdman of course he only joined prior to the season. Still it makes it a 1/1 :woot::woot::woot:

Thanks guys I'm stoked I was able to win this. Some guy in Canada, he used to be a member on here but I noticed he was banned for some reason, anyhow he bid up to US$2500 for Birdmans Memphis Grizz game worn jersey last year yikes! Thankfully he didn't try to outbid me on this beauty *whew*
I didn't get banned, just decided to stop posting a little while back. Still collecting, though. Congrats on the jersey, it's an absolutely beauty! I really love the Cavs' black alternates, and the Champs patch on it really puts it over the top. Glad it's locked up in a true fan's closet!

Cheers guys! I started getting into game worn jerseys last year, wish I knew about it years ago maybe I would have owned a bunch of Birdman Heat worn jerseys :cry:

I didn't get banned, just decided to stop posting a little while back. Still collecting, though. Congrats on the jersey, it's an absolutely beauty! I really love the Cavs' black alternates, and the Champs patch on it really puts it over the top. Glad it's locked up in a true fan's closet!
Hey @NuggetsLife good to see your still alive! Must've been another Birdman collector that got banned then Yea me too I love this jersey it's just unique. How much does it suck that Andersen is out for the season :oops::oops: how's your collection going? There's hardly anything going around for Birdman these days.

Hey @NuggetsLife good to see your still alive! Must've been another Birdman collector that got banned then Yea me too I love this jersey it's just unique. How much does it suck that Andersen is out for the season :oops::oops: how's your collection going? There's hardly anything going around for Birdman these days.
It's brutal that Andersen is down for the season, and more than likely has played his last NBA game. I was especially sad when the news came out the day he injured it in practice, as less than 24 hours earlier, I'd just been watching him playing some solid minutes at the Grizzlies. My collection is going well (as is yours, I see from this thread :thumbsup:). I've been able to snag some Andersen autos/tags/patches from previous season's that I've been wanting. Sucks that he's not even being included in most base sets this season, and no autos yet. I've picked up his Totally Certified Fabric of the Game "Gold" & "Camo" patches from this season, which feature a photo of Andersen as a Cav, but patches from his Heat uniform. Great looking cards.

It's brutal that Andersen is down for the season, and more than likely has played his last NBA game. I was especially sad when the news came out the day he injured it in practice, as less than 24 hours earlier, I'd just been watching him playing some solid minutes at the Grizzlies. My collection is going well (as is yours, I see from this thread :thumbsup:). I've been able to snag some Andersen autos/tags/patches from previous season's that I've been wanting. Sucks that he's not even being included in most base sets this season, and no autos yet. I've picked up his Totally Certified Fabric of the Game "Gold" & "Camo" patches from this season, which feature a photo of Andersen as a Cav, but patches from his Heat uniform. Great looking cards.
He still has a big fan base, he's out for the season so he has lots of time to sign LOTS of cards you'd think Panini would include him instead of other no names. For me since there's not much BIrdman product I've started looking out for oddball stuff of Andersen and shifted my focus more onto Wade. Not sure if you saw my last mailday: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/my-miami-heat-experience-part-3-grand-finale.203917/

Do you have an instagram or something showcasing your collection?

Amazing addition for the collection mate.
Thanks Benn definitely a prized piece for me :D

Back
Top Bottom