Last couple of weeks worth of Maildays

Ultimate TC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
DSC01668.jpg

Thanks to Foldee80 and aussiecricketer :)
DSC01659.jpg

Thanks to howzat :)
DSC01663.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

Bought off ebay :)

And thanks to hindsight-collectibles for not sending the 10 odd sigs I bought on ebay.

Nice cards mate :thumbsup: Those shield standouts are the better looking of the state sig series and the Elite XI are pure gold! All numbered 028 :woot:

And thanks to hindsight-collectibles for not sending the 10 odd sigs I bought on ebay.

Get onto him mate, he will sort it out, especially if you paid paypal...

Wait until you get them though and check his packaging :rolleyes: penny sleeved and loose in a white envelope with a piece of cardboard in there... Got one with 3 creases in it, but he replaced it for me, but insisted I send the card back at my own cost even though the scan I sent him clearly showed the creases. So as a little hint, I sent the creased card back in a deck protector sleeve, penny sleeve over the top, inside a toploader and taped, sandwiched between another 2 toploaders, inside a teambag and all sent in a bubble mailer :D Wonder if the hint was too subtle...

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Let us know how you go with them and hopefully we will be seeing them added to this mailday soon :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

Ended up getting my money back for the cards now the ones I bought are back on Ebay funny that.

Should I keep putting my mail days on this thread or start a new one?

Back
Top Bottom