Large old NRL collection wanting to know value to sell.

Massie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jana
eBay User
0272.bushy
I have a large collection of NRL cards that I started collecting 25 years ago. I have some signed cards, full sets of 1994 Kangaroos. Full set Windfield cup. Am after some rough idea of what are some of the most expensive cards etc.

Pm me price and condition of the 1994 kangaroos set and whether or not you have two. Thanks

Hey mate,

You will need to be more specific with what you have as there were several releases in this era. I would suggest breaking them down into years and advising if they are commons, inserts, signed (either authenticated or in person) etc.

Generally speaking if you do not have the official signature inserts from these years the low end inserts and base cards / sets are not worth a heap although some of the official folders might have some value.

Condition of the card and if applicable signature will also be vital to the overall value of these cards.

All the best with your sale

Sorry guys I really have no idea what I am doing. I just googled NRL cards and ended up here. I am a little slow and to tell you the truth have no idea about cards seens I was 8 years old. I can keep posting pics of all the collection. All the cards are in mint condition have been very well looked after.

Sorry guys I really have no idea what I am doing. I just googled NRL cards and ended up here. I am a little slow and to tell you the truth have no idea about cards seens I was 8 years old. I can keep posting pics of all the collection. All the cards are in mint condition have been very well looked after.
Keep posting pics and I'm sure if something tickled people's fancy they will send you a private message about it

I saw the picture you posted on the other thread.

An example would be the Menzies signed National Heroes with all three cards (Redemption, signature card and COA) might get you $80-$100

Most collectors on here would be chasing inserts, particularly higher end signed cards.

You mentioned the Australian Kangaroo's set. Is the the 18 card set produced by Dynamic for Coca Cola or the folder set set? If it is the latter is it with the signed Meninga and Rookies or not?

I saw the picture you posted on the other thread.

An example would be the Menzies signed National Heroes with all three cards (Redemption, signature card and COA) might get you $80-$100

Most collectors on here would be chasing inserts, particularly higher end signed cards.

You mentioned the Australian Kangaroo's set. Is the the 18 card set produced by Dynamic for Coca Cola or the folder set set? If it is the latter is it with the signed Meninga and Rookies or not?
I have folder set and coca cola sets.

Inside set tribute to a champion full set. Heros of yesteryear full set.
The invincibles full set.
Record breakers full set.
Roomie sensation full set.

1463305669369-549186218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom