Status
Not open for further replies.

Left 4 Churches

Banned User
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
CardsAU1
hey guys, thanks for checking this out, if your interested in buying then please make an offer, and if you want to trade im open to anything but i am looking for kobe at the moment, if you any questions feel free to message me:p, thanks guys

20131217_103740.jpg
IMAG0032.jpg
IMAG0040.jpg
IMAG0138.jpg
IMAG0171.jpg
IMAG0173.jpg
IMAG0175.jpg
IMAG0198.jpg
kd.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.08.29 pm.png

user is a previously banned member and has been banned.
Yes i'm a previously banned user, reason being some of your members got angry at me because i re-listed a Kobe bryant auto that went for $38, they thought i intentionally bidded on the card putting the price up because apparently i have a fake ebay account even though the card went for $38... they thought i used that account to push the prices up on my auctions even though this seller was a dodgy seller who had only bidded on that one auto i had and refused to pay for the card and had negative feedback, so i decided to ro-list it on OZCT. i even went to the trouble to show those members emails from other sellers who had the same problem which was why i relisted it. Not because i have a fake ebay account and use to push my cards up etc. i even sent the ozcardtrader 'help' people the ebay emails from other sellers backing me up, and even though the people that accused me of having a fake account started swearing at me they didn't get banned but for some reason i did... , and know every i time i make a new account i get banned within a few hours, so im prepared to be baned very soon, so all i have to say to you 'billyhoyle' you OZCT supporter, FUCK YOU for not listening to me and ruining my passion that i had with nba and cards, thank you for making my trading and selling so much harder, so i hope you read this and honestly go fuck yourself, now go ahead go ban me, i hope the reason when it sais im banned is for being a previously banned user not for swearing since your members swear all the time, but il say it again go fuck yourself.

@Left 4 Cards

And to you sir, dont let the door hit you on the way out. And if you are reading this.....your banned status will forever read BillyHoyle's Greatest fan....

Yes i'm a previously banned user, reason being some of your members got angry at me because i re-listed a Kobe bryant auto that went for $38, they thought i intentionally bidded on the card putting the price up because apparently i have a fake ebay account even though the card went for $38... they thought i used that account to push the prices up on my auctions even though this seller was a dodgy seller who had only bidded on that one auto i had and refused to pay for the card and had negative feedback, so i decided to ro-list it on OZCT. i even went to the trouble to show those members emails from other sellers who had the same problem which was why i relisted it. Not because i have a fake ebay account and use to push my cards up etc. i even sent the ozcardtrader 'help' people the ebay emails from other sellers backing me up, and even though the people that accused me of having a fake account started swearing at me they didn't get banned but for some reason i did... , and know every i time i make a new account i get banned within a few hours, so im prepared to be baned very soon, so all i have to say to you 'billyhoyle' you OZCT supporter, f*** YOU for not listening to me and ruining my passion that i had with nba and cards, thank you for making my trading and selling so much harder, so i hope you read this and honestly go f*** yourself, now go ahead go ban me, i hope the reason when it sais im banned is for being a previously banned user not for swearing since your members swear all the time, but il say it again go f*** yourself.

Just for all our members -this is the sort of thing the mods deal with - most often behind the scenes. I'm not sure why I've been singled out, probably because I banned his 5th account (yes 5th) and made the above post about him being a previously banned member.

Looking back through the records (and yes admin has all sorts of records) - The reason his first account was banned - This was a PM he sent to another member - Yep - really the sort of member we want here! (Not sent to any of the mods but to another member)

you must have no life at all, some fat c*** who sits at home in his s*** hole in Paris Australian websites you pedophile freak, i would probably kill myself if i was you

edit - Just wanted to point out we cannot easily see your PMs, it was just that the user who received this one was smart enough to report it to the mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom