For Sale Kobe bundle

Robert Silverman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Robert
eBay User
easyrider-2014
Hey y’all,
These Kobe’s are definitely to have in the PC. Looking offload these for $12,000 ONO.
All cards are in immaculate condition. Scratches are on top loader. If you interested please PM me.
Only want to sell as one lots. If your in the Melbourne metro area I’ll personally deliver it to you.

89730447-8F71-43F3-8E64-710032757265.jpeg

508EB99A-B542-4185-873E-CB733891E855.jpeg

E85353BE-C3E3-4CC4-843B-9F04A8EF466F.jpeg

2DE7300B-A80C-4E65-AE8B-31463ADE291A.jpeg

DAA72FFB-A64A-4475-AD15-F0E67153F8A3.jpeg

Last edited:
I try to avoid ebay at all cost. Last cards I sold on ebay, the buyer won the auction, then started bargaining a lower price with me after auction ended. But good luck with this sale
Ive never had that happen.. thats dodgy as.
Had plenty offer money before finish and after finish

This is coming from someone who has never sold on Ebay and only infrequently purchased but I imagine it would be one of the better places to get a good price but also the most likely place to run into hassles/dodgy buyers.

You open yourself up to a much wider range of potential buyers, hence, the opportunity to get a higher price. However, this also means you are more likely to run into less scrupulous buyers

A place like a forum is going to be to a large degree self-policing especially when many of the members have frequented for years. Dodgy buyers/sellers will be stamped down on fairly/very quickly. In comparison Ebay is going to be the Wild West. There's millions and millions of people and they all can't be adequately policed. Plus, some of the stories I here it does not seem Ebay is too interested in looking after the sellers rights...

If you change your location to United States on ebay, it posts your ad to ebay.com vs ebay.com.au which makes a massive difference in terms of opening up to a range of buyers.

It has something to do with AU search results not always displaying for US customers.

Back
Top Bottom