Kobe 03/04 Extra Exquisite Record Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit....last one went for $810....and now this...he is nuts. Wonder how many more he needs??

Holy S**T :shock:

i remember the last one, someone made a thread about it when it was like $800 odd, but that is just stupid!!

anyone got one to sell off and make a fortune??

mikes chasin the set but not sure if he has that one yet, 4 his wallets sake i hope so

bas - I guess I should have stuck with "not" chasing the set, I think I will revert back to that now.....

bargey - :-D Ha ha ha ha ha

Benny J - I'm been told he wants all of them, and not sure that he isn't that far off.
I mean, we have only realised what he has been doing, as people have finally made it far enough to complete sets and have realised that coinsman has been buying up all these cards. Now, god only knows how long he has been at this, but for the last year, he has won all on e-bay. Not to mention, when the first one hit $1k, he got feiled all the "non e-bay" ones out there, and bought those as well.
Now, it has forced those, with enough money (obviously not enough still) to make a call and go for it. But as you can see, he still wins.

think of it this way mike now you'll have s--tloads of trade bait or if u wanna get some dosh back chuck em on the bay

think of it this way mike now you'll have s--tloads of trade bait or if u wanna get some dosh back chuck em on the bay

:-D Ha ha ha ha

Mate, I won't need too. Let's just say that was the last straw for a collector i know, you will see a almost complete set up on e-bay one of these days soon ;-)
But me, I never actually went for the set to begin with, not sure if you recall. But, I aimed for 50% plus, as I just didn't think it was possible to do starting this late into the product and get where I am today.
Mind you, I would have had the Kobe's, but for my hate still ligering from the Lakers day and what he did to Shaq, I passed it up, as my "50%" mark didn't have to entail Kobe, that was my thinking before anyway.
But fate would have it that I actually make the mark and further, but it's no loss. I am more than happy with what I have acheived, and will show all one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom