Kareem Abdul-Jabbar autograph for ONLY $21.61! What is this world coming to? Finally

Basketball

NBA 50 GREATEST
Real Name
Mr. Basketball
EDIT: This turned out NOT to be pack inserted autograph, it was signed in person... :(

1992 Courtside Flashback Autographs #18 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
mli77.jpg

I have another really old school autograph coming in, but i'm affraid of this purchase... The seller seems fishy, but too early to tell. I will post either the card, or details very soon!

Thanks for looking.

Re: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar autograph for ONLY $21.61! What is this world coming to? Fina

Fantastic addition - and nice crisp on card sig given it's age. Great card but an even better price!

Re: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar autograph for ONLY $21.61! What is this world coming to? Fina

Beautiful pick up.......its nice grabbing a legend auto for a great price like that!

UPDATE LOL

This card is NOT pack inserted autograph, so that's why the low price... You learn something new every day! :eek:

That was a great buy for that price and It's interesting to hear you say that you were after an older auto, don't get me wrong because I think that's a great idea and it would be interesting to see if there's any difference in quality compared to the mass produced auto's now.

Nice work.:D

Panini has put out a fair few of his auto haven't they? May be affecting price?
Hate the way he only signs last name too. Got respect for what he accomplished but can't stand the guy and some of the crap he talks, would never buy one of his autos.

Great card, an interesting design and a good action shot.

You probably know this, it might be helpful, but here is some information from Beckett. The set is a “45-card set” for the common cards, “Ten thousand autographed cards were randomly included with the sets”. Along with Kareem, the big cards from the set are Bird and Barkley. But I don’t know if they had autographs for this.

@Basketball, Things sure have a funny way of working out. The night you won that auction, I noticed the item and was going to place a bid, but by the time I logged in the auction had ended.

Then came this: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/basketball-buy-sell-trade-auctions/106201-kareem-abdul-jabaar-signed-card.html and I just picked it up for a couple dollars more than what you paid. Like you, I'm a little bummed that it's not a pack pull, but for the price of a steak lunch, not a bad item to score :)

This is my auction. The card was signed at a store opening after being pulled from the pack. I really liked the card design so chased the autograph. Not sure why my auction was 'fishy' but anyway. Have been collecting autos for 20 years and am really happy Nazim won the auction the second time.

Great Auto mate!

I loved watching him in the Bruce Lee Film - The Game of Death :thumbsup:

220px-Yellow_Jump_Shirt.jpg

Great Auto mate!

I loved watching him in the Bruce Lee Film - The Game of Death :thumbsup:

220px-Yellow_Jump_Shirt.jpg

If it weren't for his sensitivity to light, he would have kicked Bruce Lee's a** lol

Back
Top Bottom