Just when I thought i've seen it all........ Jordan Letter Patch!

:lol: :lol:, i wonder where he got the actual letters from. like ian said, atleast his clearly written WHAT the card is:

"PLEASE READ: This handcrafted '1/1' type masterpiece is custom created as a unique work of art. It was NOT made from the factory with the patch in the card, the swatch is NOT game-used, and is not endorsed by the manufacturer. It is intended for novelity purposes only, and does not make any claim to hold any future value.

NOTE - The patch is embedded into the card like a real patch card, and the back of the card has the normal card back.
"

I know nothing is wrong with it because he states it but still something i've never seen before.... lol

Now I know what to do with all my base and low level inserts!

I don't see what is wrong with it as long as the card /patch is skilfully done. Whether it has value or not really lies in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe UD or Panini might be buying this card to shut the competition out.

I just checked out his closed auctions.... I can't bellieve they are fetchiing what they are... although at first glance they look like well crafted cards.......amazing. I'm in the wrong line of work......

Im actually thinking about making some of my own, just purely for display. Anyone have 6 of the same Jordan cards where he is to the side of the card that they would like to part with for cheap? Just a crappy base card or something I can chop up. Also will need some thick blanks.

He had a nice looking booklet on ebay the other day had a cool MJ card at the front with B U L L S from the front of an actual jersey on each separate card and all joined together into a booklet some how.

He had a nice looking booklet on ebay the other day had a cool MJ card at the front with B U L L S from the front of an actual jersey on each separate card and all joined together into a booklet some how.

Thats one way to make some $$$$$.

You'ed be amazed, "visual" is such a key in cards and display, if it looks neat, there's half your battle in geeting a sale.

We have all been there, seen a great photo of a card, makes you think you may want it.
See a crappy scan,and your like, "eh, move on".

Back
Top Bottom