Just lost all my Brett Lee cards

Keatoboy

Travis Head #34
Real Name
Keaton
eBay User
keatoboy
So last night I sent off a TTM to Brett Lee.

I have just got home from school and my unsealed return envelope has somehow come back to me.

I am 99.9% sure that I put the return envelope in so someone has opened it and stolen my cards.

I have been in contact with Lee's manager and asked for him to let me know if the cards arrive so I can send out a return envelope.

If anyone can help I am now chasing Brett Lee Test, ODI and T20 Select 09/10, Brett Lee BBL Base and Heroes, Brett Lee Cow Corner Caricature and Brett Lee Tap n Play, all unsigned.

Please PM if you have the above.

Cheers

Hey Keato,

This is a common problem that almost all of us face at some time. Don't panic there is a simple solution, just get yourself a second set of cards for your chosen set or sets. That way you will always have at least one full set in your collection of each. And if that's not enough you could get 2, 3.... 7 extra sets. Hey why stop at just 2?

Cheers

Hey Keato,

This is a common problem that almost all of us face at some time. Don't panic there is a simple solution, just get yourself a second set of cards for your chosen set or sets. That way you will always have at least one full set in your collection of each. And if that's not enough you could get 2, 3.... 7 extra sets. Hey why stop at just 2?

Cheers
Cheers mate, will look into it.

UPDATE: Brett Lee's manager has contacted me and let me know that the envelope arrived today, sealed with sticky tape and only had my letter of request in it. I sealed the envelope when i sent it so someone has opened it up and stolen my cards. Have lodged a complaint with Aus Post.

Still after the lee cards.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom