Josh Childress to return to the NBA?

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Says he's exploring his options

Milwaukee officials meet with Josh Childress - Sports Rumors - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

childress is one of those guys im not really sold on... he doesnt really have an outside game, he is not known as a lock down defender, he is not a huge scorer... his value is that hes able to get in the open floor with his athleticism and run and creates mismatches... based on all that, im sure he'll be back in the nba soon after his less than successful "im not signing in atlanta for such little pay", im worth more than that" stint in greece... but he certainly has not increased his value in any way since he left (as had probably he would have)... i hate petulant antics and behaviour like that

based on all that, im sure he'll be back in the nba soon after his less than successful "im not signing in atlanta for such little pay", im worth more than that" stint in greece...

In Atlantas defence, he was an RFA, so J-Chill could have signed anywhere. Atlanta would have just had the right to match the offer. I think J-Chill leaving was more that he wanted to be a starter in the NBA, and he wasnt going to get that in Atlanta with Joe Johnson and Marvin Williams ahead of him.

Atlanta still owns his rights, and submitted a qualifying offer, so he is in the same situation as he was last season.

I can't really see him as a starter on any NBA team.... but nevertheless it would be good seeing him on court again!

I can't really see him as a starter on any NBA team.... but nevertheless it would be good seeing him on court again!

IMO he should have stuck around. In another 2-3 seasons in the NBA he could've definately been a starter.

He was doing some great things off the bench, just needed to further develop the jumper and passing skills and he could definately be a good starter in the NBA.

His problem was he was far too impatient.

I mean c'mon, any forward who averages 12 and 5 off the bench while shooting 57% (in his last NBA season) deserves a shot at starting, just have some damn patience boy!

But not now

From Cleveland Plain Dealer....

The Hoop: Childress to stay with Olympiakos?

J-Chill is definitely returning to Greece...

Josh Childress is going back to Greece | Hawks Blog