JORDAN could have ( thanks to durant getting 20000 points)

as.close

OzCardTrader
Real Name
anthony
Ok so usually i tend to not even read peoples rediculous hypotheticals for MJ on facebook but i did today and just shook my head.
Say what you want he was one of the greatest and i dont care where he should rank all time, but the more stuff i see from clueless people actually does my head in as to why they even watch the sport if he was the 1 and only.
So what got me going on this was the arguments that started on a congratulatory post to Durant for reaching 20000 points (i dont care for him or golden state but i still watch them cos well they are pretty friggin fun to watch). Out of god knows how many posts there were barely any about him, yet there were countless from people spouting about if MJ came straight from high school like lebron or one and done like durant he would have reached 20000 by the time he was 26.
So this is where i control my inner urge to reply to these people and point out these simple facts. Straight out of high school probably not a bull, one year of college probably not a bull etc. And if that was the case he may well have been off the bench, not the star player never accomplish any of what he did let alone 20000 points younger than others.
He did what he did when he did and accomplished a tonne but leave it at that and appreciate whatever way a player made it to the nba and whenever they got to 20000+ points. Thats a phenomenal effort regardless of who you love/hate.
So why bother wondering what could have been and appreciate whats been done and whats getting done now.
Rant over......

Back
Top Bottom