Jonathan Brown Authentic Signature Edition Tazo #1 of #10

lyonsescargot

AFL is Football!
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
lyonsescargot
Nice got my first Authentic Signature Edition Tazo and its a great player I hope he comes to collingwood. I heard through the grapevine that the Authentic Signature Edition Tazo are a realese of only #10 each player!!!!! I want more!!!!!
:thumbsup:

Signature Tazo.jpg

Would be nice to pull one of them out of a pack of chips.
I dont think they have signature editions for this year tazo's?

Na no sigs in the legends tazos this year, and from what I hear barely any were pulled from packets of chips, alot of them seemed to be backdoored to people.

And yer WE can dream I'm a pies supporter aswell but the reality is brown won't leave Brisbane.

Why would he, why should he, his team is one of the top competitors this year, and with Bradshaw in suburb form i can see them making the 4, and having another chance at the premiership in coming years.

well he hasn't said anything.. and from career success point of view.. brisbane are looking good and he is well established there.. but whos to say collingwood isnt in same position.. and he has to make a career financial decision in next year or as his worth will drop in next two years. as he starts to get older.. And collingwood has a massive amount of space in salary cap.. at moment.. and they have already made it known that they will make a huge offer.. more so than anything brisbane could make.. so he would be mad to at least not consider it..Life of footballer is pretty short.. He also is from VIC and im sure would be like to close to family.. He could potential sign a 5 year deal at stupid amounts of money.. rivalling judd... but the things is with AFL... club loyality is very good compare to soccer and that is usually a big factor in players decisions..

and especially i think rocca keeps getting injured and I reckon he will call it quits and go to NRL like sav rocca.. reckon they will give brown a huge offer.. because our forward lines crap and has been crap for ages.... with dids, davis, medhurst as exceptions..

Back
Top Bottom