Join the AFL Ozcards Tipping Team! $30,000 Prizes!

itl be tight, but eagles should win, check the saints record at subi since cornflakes became coach...

Yeah but I'm taking into account the Eagles forward line, the fact that they ain't never played a Thurs night game, plus all the stuff that has been happening in pre-season. Also we only beat them in pre-season because they brought over a shite team, yet we were at full strength, and we only just beat them.

Yep, both teams are a little unknown, but I have faith the eagles can win at home :) if not, alarm bells will be sounding at west coast. positives are a sweet run from rd 3 - 7 with 4 home games. :)

jvalles69 said:
Yeah but I'm taking into account the Eagles forward line, the fact that they ain't never played a Thurs night game, plus all the stuff that has been happening in pre-season. Also we only beat them in pre-season because they brought over a shite team, yet we were at full strength, and we only just beat them.

ahh but pre season dont mean shit, some teams just cruise it, some teams really try to win.

ahh but pre season dont mean shit, some teams just cruise it, some teams really try to win

I hope you're right mate!

The only reason I don't think the Eagles aren't going to do as well as last year is because they haven't gotten better, but everyone else have!?!

Eagles have just got to win enough to make it to Sept, top4 would a nice spot though. Hopefully we can hit top gear at the right time this year Jase ;)

Alright JD you've fired me up agian for the boys! Went to Footy training last night for the first time in over a year and I can barely walk! And I have bball tonight at 9.30pm! :( It's not the same without Josh and Liam around!

LOL. GL in b'ball Jase! :lol:

Last regular indoor soccer game before finals start tonite. Against the sore losers who throw punches when behind, should be fun :)

Back
Top Bottom