Joel Selwood Wins Rising Star award

AndrewG23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andyg2350

44 out of a possible 45 votes, good stuff.

Sellys a champ. Best in his family by a mile already. I dont remember a first year player thats stood out more than he has, i may be biased and probably am but he's put his head over the ball every contest and you cant ask more than that.

Sellys a champ. Best in his family by a mile already. I dont remember a first year player thats stood out more than he has, i may be biased and probably am but he's put his head over the ball every contest and you cant ask more than that.

his younger brother is better, trust me

The one that hasnt played?. Yeah i heard that as well, if he is THAT good then good luck to him!. Is he going to st kilda?.

hope so...but hes pulled out of the draft for this year coz he broke his leg...he was on the young side anyway, so will be inthe next one...Ive seen him play a few games for the Pioneers being a Bendigo boy, and he is every bit the equal of Joel, deffinately better than Adam and Troy

Great job Joel.

Even better to see that the AFL has named the rising star award after the great Ron Evans, who was a great administrator in the AFL and greatly respected by many.

all the cats need to do is win the brownlow and the preimership and the cats would have all three