Jimmy Butler or Paul George?

derotter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Vincent
Butler is arguably the best SG in the game right now, and has already had a better career than Rose :hearts:

http://t.co/ZMgU5xqbA2

The last-mentioned is injured, but at least he takes time to sign some nice AU's (after a long long time...)

Got that nice 1/1 too, love the collection

2013-14 Panini Titanium Platinum #18 Paul George

And the latest card of a great player who may not be coming back in the NBA, thanks BKN :(

2004-05 Upper Deck Flight Team Onyx #FT3 Andrei Kirilenko/47

rose is a future HOF. people can argue this till they're blue. but season MVP = first ballot HOF

butler still has a lot to prove

PG and Butler is an interesting comparison. I like Butler more because of his life story, but I like PG more as a player (basketball player that is and not playa!)

Great mail day btw :)

Rose had the potential to be an all time great, he will never be a great of the game though IMO.

nice cards. oh and I would take Butler over PG

Not sure yet. I do believe he could be back for the PO.

Pistons are pushing hard to get at least the 8th seed though, and they've been quite impressive, and personally I would prefer a return next year, there are some nice players in the roster to be competitive when he's coming back (Donald Sloan, Solomon Hil, Lavoy Allen, Hibbert...)

LuckySlayer said:
Good time to pick up a few pg's, look forward to seeing some more.

Yep thanks! It's all about finding the right balance between cards today and the ones I OVERPAID last year when there was a growing hype around him, similar to the Curry/Wall situation.

His cards are not as cheap as when I started the collection back in 2011, but no doubt there are some steals to make :oops:

Back
Top Bottom