Jason Kidd for the win parlay.

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
I'll do something crazy and back my boy Jay and the Nets vs Celtics total. (parlayed with some tennis games where I'm hoping there's no major upset.)

WTA Australian Open Round 4 - DAVENPORT v KUZNETSOVA - Head to Head - DAVENPORT, Lindsay (USA) Win 1.40
WTA Australian Open Round 4 - RUANO-PASCUAL v HENIN-HARDENNE - Head to Head - HENIN-HARDENNE, Justine (BEL) Win 1.05
NBA Saturday 21/1 - BOSTON CELTICS at NEW JERSEY NETS - Game Total - Under 200.5 Win 1.90
WTA Australian Open Round 4 - SHARAPOVA v HANTUCHOVA - Head to Head - SHARAPOVA, Maria (RUS) Win 1.24
ATP Australian Open - 4th Round - BAGHDATIS v RODDICK - Head To Head - RODDICK, Andy (USA) Win 1.13
NBA Saturday 21/1 - BOSTON CELTICS at NEW JERSEY NETS - Most 3 Pointers - KIDD v PIERCE - KIDD, Jason (New Jersey) Win 2.20
Effective Price = 8.61

I'll go with 2.5 units on this one.

Jay has been shooting a lot of threes lately, and he made 4 yday on a loss against the Celts. I can see two things happening on this game.. One, the Nets will dig deep to extract revenge on the Celts, and jump early on them- Vince and Jason will hit their threes at home, and have a 15 pt halftime lead (and win 103-89). Pierce will limit his threes and go for higher percentage shots. Or two, both teams will be extra careful.. making it a close game.. which will go under a 200 point total and where either team can win.

Anyways...

Make me proud Jason!
woohoo.gif

NBA Saturday 21/1 - NEW ORLEANS HORNETS at NEW YORK KNICKS - Head To Head - NEW YORK KNICKS Win 1.73
NBA Saturday 21/1 - CHARLOTTE BOBCATS at MILWAUKEE BUCKS - Head To Head - MILWAUKEE BUCKS Win 1.12
WTA Australian Open Round 4 - DAVENPORT v KUZNETSOVA - Head to Head - DAVENPORT, Lindsay (USA) Win 1.40
Effective Price: 2.71

2 units.

i had money last week on dirk to hit more threes vs kidd...though it was a no brainer....kidd goes 1/2...dirk doesnt attempt any....d'oh

im riding pierce today!

That total is under serious threat. :(

94 already with 2:35 to play in the first half. I called the 15 pt halftime lead but this is too much hehe.

Bleh. This game is going over 200.5 for sure. And the Knicks are plain crap.

Oh well at least the Nets got their revenge. :p

And Kidd will still beat Pierce!

i think the net/celts game will make it under

celts are playing shit still need wht 50 points in last q

and cavs/ jazz and bucks/bobcats are doing job so far for my multi

Back
Top Bottom