Jarryd Hayne NRL commons for Jesse Williams NFL commons?

graymice

Collects Aussies in the USA (MLB, NBA, NFL, WNBA)
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
graymice
I know this is a long shot, but was wondering if anyone is interested in trading NRL commons of Jarryd Hayne for NFL cards of Aussie player Jesse "Tha Monstar" Williams.

I have 2 different versions of Williams' 2013 Bowman NFL rookie card (#147) - the white and black bordered versions. (Have six copies of each)

Pretty much interested in any of Haynes' NRL cards so happy with different NRL commons of his in exchange if anyone was interested.

13bowman-monsta-w.jpg

i will go though all my nrl common cards in the morning,all 20,000.i am sure there are some hayne cards in there.just send me your address and you can have them for free.cheers paul.

I know this is a long shot, but was wondering if anyone is interested in trading NRL commons of Jarryd Hayne for NFL cards of Aussie player Jesse "Tha Monstar" Williams.

I have 2 different versions of Williams' 2013 Bowman NFL rookie card (#147) - the white and black bordered versions. (Have six copies of each)

Pretty much interested in any of Haynes' NRL cards so happy with different NRL commons of his in exchange if anyone was interested.

13bowman-monsta-w.jpg

Hey Adam , PM me your address and I will send you a few ( Hayne )commons from various years FREE ....

Back
Top Bottom