James Clement Retires

mattyj

Multi-Player Collector
Real Name
Matty
James Clement calls it quits, just announced by Hutchy on Channel 9 news...

Big news for collingwood fans

Will Buckley go aswell?

i was just about to create the thread, lol.

anyways, i think if clement has gone, bucks will stay.

Wow that is a HUGE retirement! Goodbye backline IMO. Clement is a gun.

On Bucks, I think he'll be there for 1 more year in the hope he can stay fit and carry his team to a Premiership to cap his career.

Well im seriously shocked, Jimmy was a terrific Pies player and its a shame his injurys got to him as he never really got to captain the Pies whilst he was fully fit.

Dont know about the "no backline" nenjabin lol, we won 15 games this season and 10 of em were without Jimmy... Harry O will have to step up again next season.

Well im seriously shocked, Jimmy was a terrific Pies player and its a shame his injurys got to him as he never really got to captain the Pies whilst he was fully fit.

Dont know about the "no backline" nenjabin lol, we won 15 games this season and 10 of em were without Jimmy... Harry O will have to step up again next season.

Hehe just expressing my view of how great the guy was mate, not offending your boys, who clearly do have a backline without him and are a quality outfit.

Seems like some house cleaning maybe occuring in Magpie land. Thats just my take on it anyways, no doubt the Pies knew this was coming, with injuries and his form has been less then impressive in the past few weeks, time to go out with a solid reputation then playing one season to may in my opinion.

One does have to wonder however with Presti rarely playing and questionable in the next year or so, Wakelin while playing relatively well....on the tail end of his career if not the end of it...

The backline will certainly be young and inexperienced.

Time to move the likes of Holland and Licuria if this going to be the trend.

Back
Top Bottom